Ingredients to cook Shahi Tukda :
- 2 slices white bread
- 500 ml milk
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon powderered green cardamom
- 1/2 tablespoon saffron
- 1 cup crushed mixed dry fruits
- 1/2 cup refined oil
How to Cook Shahi Tukda :
- Put a pan on medium flame and add milk in it, bring it to a boil. After a boil, lower the flame and let milk simmer till it reduces to one fourth of the quantity. Then, add condensed milk, saffron, sugar, and cardamom powder. Stir to mix well all the ingredients. Now, add crushed almonds, pistachios and cashews in the pan and stir once again. Switch off the burner.
- Now, put a kadhai on high flame and heat oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, cut bread into two parts and deep fry these bread slices. Keep them aside.
- For plating, add the fried bread in a plate and spread the prepared rabri over it. Garnish with the remaining mixed dry fruits, and rose petals. Serve immediately!