Ingredients to cook Badam Ki Phirni :
- 500 ml milk
- 100 gm almonds
- sugar as required
- 2 tablespoon rice
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- water as required
- 10 gm chopped pistachios
How to Cook Badam Ki Phirni :
- To prepare this dessert recipe, soak the rice in water for 15-20 minutes and grind it into a rough and grainy paste. Now, take milk in a pan and put it over the medium flame.
- Meanwhile, take a chopping board and chop 3/4th of the total almonds finely. When milk starts boiling add sugar and cardamom powder to it. After it is boiled reduce the flame to low, add chopped almonds and simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Now, add rice paste to it and mix well. Make sure to keep stirring the whole while. Once it thickens, turn off the flame and add rose water and give it a stir.
- Refrigerate the Phirni for an hour and garnish with almonds and chopped pistachios. You can also add silver varq on top for garnishing.