- Parotta – 4
- Onion – 2 big(sliced lengthwise) Tomato – 1 big/2 small (finely chopped)
- Green chilly – 4
- Garam masala/ Chicken Masala – 2 tsp
- Eggs – 2-3
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves – 5
- Cilantro – handful
- Mint leaves – 5-6 leaves
- Oil – 2 tbsp
How to Make Kotthu Parotta
- Shredthe porattas into small pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter the mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Fry onions and green chillies till they become golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for a while. Next add the garam masala, some chopped cilantro, curry leaves and very few mint leaves.
- Add the shredded parotta and mix everything together. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and keep mixing till the egg gets cooked.
- Garnish with cilantro and split green chillies. Kothu parotta is ready to be served.