- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 2 People
Ingredients to make Veg Platter :
- 1 cup boiled noodles, oil to fry it crisp
- For Fried rice : 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 tsp chopped garlic, chopped green chili
- 2 tbsp chopped green capsicum, carrot
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For Sauce : 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic and ginger
- 2 tbsp chopped green chili
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onion
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 cup water
- 2 tbsp red and green chili sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tsp vinegar
- salt to taste
- For Stir Fried Veggie :
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup french beans and carrots
- 1/2 cup green and red capsicum cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup potato cut into cubes and steamed
- 1/4 cup paneer cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup mushroom cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp red chili sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- salt to taste
- chopped spring onion for garnishing
How to make Veg Platter :
For Fried Rice : Heat butter in a pan, add chopped garlic,when it little golden color add chopped green chili and saute.
Now add chopped carrot n saute it. Then add chopped capsicum and saute it for 30 sec.
Add boiled rice with salt n black pepper powder. Finally add spring onion and its ready.
Now for Stir-Fried Veggie : Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic.
Saute it till garlic become light golden color. Now add all veggie and saute in high flame.
Finally add paneer cubes with salt and mix well. Now add all sauce to this and saute it.
For sauce : Heat butter and add chopped garlic n ginger. Saute till it becomed light golden color.
Now add chopped green chili n saute. Add all sauces and mix well.
Now add cornflour with water n mix it. Pour this mixture to the sauces and stir it properly so that no lumps be there. Add salt and its ready.
Fry boiled noodles till it becomes golden brown.
Final Process : Now heat tawa in high flame n keep cabbage leaves on it.
Make flame to medium n keep fried rice on cabbage leaves.
Now in rest part keep stir-fried veggie n fried noodles. Pour the sauce all over it.
Garnish with spring onion and serve hot.