Prep time: 20
Cook time: 30
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients of Singhare Ke Atte Ka Samosa :
- 60 gm water chestnut flour
- 20 gm arrowroot powder
- 3 teaspoon sendha namak
- 60 gm ground chiraunji
- 50 gm ghee
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- 2 cup ghee
How to Make Singhare Ke Atte Ka Samosa :
- To prepare this delicious samosa recipe, take a pan over medium flame and heat 2 tbsps of ghee. When the ghee is hot enough, add cumin seeds and when it starts to splutter add chironji along with chilli powder, coriander powder, sendha namak, and powdered cardamom. Turn the flame to low and fry well. Set aside to cool.
- Now, take a pan over a low flame and add water along with ghee and 1 tsp sendha namak. Bring it to a slow boil and then, add in the water chestnut flour and arrowroot flour. Keep stirring the mixture till it comes together in the centre. Take it off the pan and let it cool down.
- Next, roll out the dough and divide it into small balls. Then, using a rolling pin, roll it out into small circles and then cut them in half. Take one half and join the straight edges using a little water, to make a cone. Fill the cone with the prepared filling and press the open edges to seal off the samosa.
- Finally, take a kadhai over medium flame and heat ghee in it for frying. When the oil is hot enough, place the samosas into the oil, carefully, and fry till it turns light brown from both sides. Transfer them to a plate lined with absorbent paper and repeat till all the filling and dough is used up.
- Transfer the prepared samosas to a serving plate and pair it with chutney.