- Prep Time: 0 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serves: 2 People
Ingredients to make Prawns in coconut milk gravy :
- 450 grams prawns (shelled & deveined with or without tail)
- 2 small Onions finely chopped
- 2 Cardamom pods powdered
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (mix of Coriander/cumin/fenugreek)
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 250 ml Coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 60 ml Water
- Salt to taste
- Few Coriander leaves finely chopped to garnish
How to make Prawns in coconut milk gravy :
Take a pan and heat the olive oil on medium flame.
Put in the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes till it becomes transparent in colour.
Then add in the curry powder, cardamom powder, and salt to taste. Let this cook for another 2 minutes.
Pour in the coconut milk and water together. Let this simmer and cook for 8-10 minutes.
Put the prawn into this curry sauce and spread it evenly.
Let simmer for 5 minutes and cook till the prawns turn into a beautiful pink colour.
Serve warm with a garnish of coriander leaves alongside rice.
Leave A Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.