- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Serves: 2 People
Ingredients to make Pizza Sauce :
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 large capsicum (bellpepper)
- 3 clove garlic chopped
- 1/4 tsp peppers crushed (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 4tbsp tomato puree
- 2 number tomatoes
- 1 tsp whole basil
- 1 tsp whole oregan
How to make Pizza Sauce :
- Saute garlic in olive oil, you can add chopped onion (optional).
- Add bell pepper and saute for few more sec.
- Add chopped tomato (skin removed and add tomato puree of fresh tomatoes ,salt and pinch of sugar and cook till soft and juices evaporate to right consistency.
- Add crushed pepper (optional).