- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serves: 4 People
Ingredients to make Paneer Aachari Makhmali :
- 200 gms Paneer / Cottage Cheese
- 170 gms Full Cream(I have used Nestle Cream)
- 2 Onions finely chopped
- 6 Garlic Pods crushed
- 1 Inch Ginger crushed coarsely
- 1 tsp Jeera/ Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Haldi/ Turmeric
- 1 and ¾ tsp Aachaar Masala
- 1 tsp Kasuri Methi (Crushed by hand)
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala – to garnish.
- Salt to taste
How to make Paneer Aachari Makhmali :
Heat 1/2 tsp oil in a wok.
Add jeera, haldi, ginger and garlic. Roast for 1 Minute.
Add the onions and roast till they turn golden brown.
Add paneer ,aachaar masala and chaat masala.
Mix well and keep it on low flame.
Once the paneer is well coated with the masala add the cream and mix well.
Add salt to taste.
Once the oil starts to leave the sides, add kasuri methi ,mix well and switch off the flame.
Serve hot with Naan / Phulkas /Rotis. Enjoy!!!
Leave A Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.