Prep time: 20
Cook time: 30
Serves: 6 People
Ingredients for Nuvvu Undalu :
- 100 gm black sesame seeds
- 80 gm jaggery
- water as required
How to Make Nuvvu Undalu :
- Take the cubes of jaggery and roughly chop them into small pieces. Now, take a deep bottom vessel and boil some water on a medium flame.
- Add the chopped jaggery and let it melt completely. After it melts strain it using a strainer and again boil it.
- Let the melted jaggery boil until a thick string consistency. Keep the melted jaggery aside to let it cool.
- Now start preparing for the sesame seeds, and for that you need to take a pan and heat it on a low flame. Start dry roasting the seeds for sometime.
- Now mix these seeds in the melted jaggery properly and transfer the mixture into a plate.
- Wet you hands a little bit and start making ladoos. Prepare medium sized round ladoos and store it in an air tight container.