Prep time: 10
Cook time: 40
Serves: 6 People
Ingredients for Naan Berenji :
- 500 gm rice flour
- 200 gm powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup rose water
- 2 egg
- 1 handful poppy seeds
- 1 cup refined oil
How to Make Naan Berenji :
- To prepare this delicious dessert, start by separating the egg yolks and egg whites. Then, take the egg yolks in a bowl and add the powdered sugar to it. Add oil to this mixture and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, take the egg white and whisk it properly. Once done, keep it aside.
- Then, add the rice flour and rose water to the egg yolk and sugar mixture and mix well. Then fold in the egg white. Knead a dough out of it. Let it rest in the refrigerator for around 8 hours.
- Next, take it out from the refrigerator and take a small portion of this dough and make a ball out of it.
- Take a parchment paper and place it on a flat surface. Place the balls on this paper and press them down to form the shape of a cookie. Using a fork to make a pattern on the cookies.
- Next, sprinkle some poppy seeds over these cookies and bake them in the oven at 300 degrees for 25 minutes. Once done, take them out and serve.