Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Mixed Vegetable Paratha :
- Vegetables (finely chopped/grated) – 1/4 cup (Mix of cabbage, carrot, capsicum, corn etc.)
- Onion – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves (Cilantro) – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Wheat flour – 4 cups
- Cream – 1/4 cup
- Yogurt – 1/4 cup
- Ginger-garlic-green chili paste – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Red chili powder, Amchur powder, Black salt, Garam masala – 1/4 tsp each (or to taste)
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Ghee/oil – for making the parathas
How to Make Mixed Vegetable Paratha :
- Take finely chopped vegetables of your choice in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well. The masalas can be added as per your taste.
- Knead well to form a stiff dough. Add water little by little.
- Divide into equal portions and make parathas just like you make regular rotis. Use ghee or oil as per your choice.