- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 2 People
Ingredients to make Mixed Vegetable and Cheese Sandwich :
- 6 Slices of Brown Bread (You can use White Bread/Wholemeal Bread)
- 3 Cheese Slices
- 1 Medium Tomato finely Chopped
- 1 Medium Cucumber finely Chopped
- 1 Medium Carrot finely Chopped
- 1 Medium Onion thinly Sliced
- 1/4 tsp of Freshly Ground Pepper
- A little less than ususal Salt coz we are using Cheese Slices
- 2-3 tsp of Butter for toasting the Sandwiches (optional)
How to make Mixed Vegetable and Cheese Sandwich :
Take chopped mixed vegetables in a bowl and add in salt & pepper.
Toss and assemble by placing a cheese slice on a bread slice and spreading 2-3 table spoons of mixed vegetables on it and covering it with another bread slice.
Add little butter to a pan and toast the sandwich until it turns crisp on both the sides. Serve warm.
Leave A Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.