Prep time: 10
Cook time: 40
Serves: 5 People
Ingredients for Mango Malai Laddoo :
- 2 cup paneer
- 2 cup mango puree
- 4 tablespoon milk powder
- 2 teaspoon ghee
- 8 tablespoon condensed milk
- 4 tablespoon milk
- 12 pistachios
- 12 almonds
- 2 pinches saffron
How to Make Mango Malai Laddoo :
- To prepare this delicious sweet dish, take a large bowl and add grated paneer, milk powder, and sugar into it. Mix well all the ingredients till the mix turns smooth.
- Next, take a deep-bottomed pan and put it over low flame. Next, add the paneer mix from the bowl to the pan and keep stirring it.
- Then, add mango puree and coconut milk to the pan along with condensed milk, and stir to simmer it over low flame.
- Next, add chopped almonds, pistachios and saffron powder to the pan. Keep stirring the pan and allow the mixture to thicken.
- Once the mixture becomes thick, turn off the flame. Pour melted ghee over the mixture and mix once again, allow the mixture to cool down. Once the mix is cooled, take out small portions from the mix and form small balls out of it.
- Mould it into small balls using your hands, and mango malai laddoo is ready to eat.