- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Serves: 4 People
Ingredients to make Kadhai Mutton a typical Pakistani Dish :
- I kg of mutton cubes with bones.
- Ginger, garlic paste about 2 tablespoon each.
- Dry roasted Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Fennel Seeds powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- normal Red Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kasuri methi or dry Fenugreek leaves – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Bay Leaf – 1
- Whole Garam Masala and powder – 2 tsp
- Ginger julienne and chopped green chilli for garnishing.
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Mint leaves are optional
How to make Kadhai Mutton a typical Pakistani Dish :
Take big wok and heat oil and 1 tablespoon of ghee.
Add whole garam Masala and wait until the flavour comes up. Then put bay leaf and cumin seeds.
Then add the fine chopped onions and fry them until they are translucent.
Then put the ginger garlic paste and saute for some time.
To it add the powder spices and fry them in flow heat until the oil comes up.
Then add the mutton and saute for 15 mins in equal intervals. Then pour 1 cup of water to it and cover the lid.
It can be pressure cooked too or can be done in a low flame till the mutton is tender.
Add kasuri methi and garam Masala powder to it.
Put 1 teaspoon of lemon juice from top.
Add chopped green chilli and ginger for garnishing after you plate it.
Leave A Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.