- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serves: 2 People
Ingredients to make Jackfruit Pickle :
- 1 bowl kathal [jackfruits] wedges
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp hing [Asafoetida]
- 1 tsp haldi [Turmeric powder]
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1 tbsp dhania [Coriander] powder
- 1 tbsp [Fennel Seeds] saunf
- Amchur powder [as required]
How to make Jackfruit Pickle :
Put the kathal for 5 mins in luke warm water.
After 5 mins, drain the water.
Now take all the ingredients or the spices in a bowl.
Put the jackfruit pieces into the above.
Add oil also.
Now mix it evenly and very well.
If there is a need of more oil then put it.
Store it in a container.
Keep the container in the sunlight for 2 days.
After 2 or 3 days it is ready to eat..
Leave A Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.