- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serves: 12 People
Ingredients to make Gobi Matar Mini Samosa :
- 1/2 Cup, Maida / All Purpose Flour
- 1/4th Cup,Whole Wheat Flour
- a pinch , Salt
- 2 Tablespoon ,Ghee
- 1/4th Cup, Cold Water
- For stuffing:
- 1/2 Cup,Cauliflower Florets,cut into small pieces
- 1/2 Cup,Green Peas(Frozen)
- 2 Tablespoon,Vegetable Oil
- 1 No, Onion,(small sized) finely chopped
- As per need,Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon,Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon,Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon,Pav Bhaji Masala
- 1/2 Teaspoon,Kitchen King Masala / Garam Masala Powder
- 2 Sprigs,Cilantro Chopped
How to make Gobi Matar Mini Samosa :
Firstly,make the dough for the cover. In a mixing bowl,add add the ingredients mentioned under “For cover”,except the cold water. Slowly add water to make a the dough.
I did the dough with hands. Initially the dough will be crumbly.
As you add more water the dough will come together to form soft and smooth dough.
Cover it a cling wrap and keep aside for 15 mins.
Meanwhile make the stuffing. In a pan,add oil and let it get hot.
When its hot,add onion,cauliflower and peas. Toss and cook well.
Add all the spices and powders mentioned. Mix well and cook till cauliflower is soft.
I have not added any water to cook this. Cook on low flame. Let it cool once cooked.
Now roll the dough thin on the kitchen counter or rolling board.
Cut it into strips of 2″(inch) wide. Roll each into a samosa shape and add the stuffing.
Seal the edges by applying the maida paste. Heat oil in a dep frying pan.
Slowly fry the samosas when the oil is hot enough on medium heat till crisp.
Drain on absorbent kitchen paper. Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.
Leave A Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.