Prep Time: less than 10 mins
Cook Time: 10-15 mins
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Chilli Sabzi :
- 100 gms Chillies (the one we buy for bhajia)
- 2 tbsp oil (i used coconut oil)
- Salt as required
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2-3 Curry leaves
- A pinch of asafoetida
- 3 tbsp Sour curd
How to Make Chilli Sabzi :
- Cut the chillies into small pieces.
- Heat kadai, put oil. When it becomes hot, add mustard seeds, curry leaves and asafoetida.
- Add the chopped chilly, turmeric powder, salt and mix well, cover it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Beat the curd with a teaspoon and add the same to the chilly and cook till the curd is dried up. Chilli sabzi is ready to be served.