PREP TIME: 20
TOTAL TIME:1 Hour
- 1/2 kg Red meat
- 2 onions ground
- 1 onion for frying
- 2 tomatoes ground or finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic each
- 1 tsp haldi
- 1 table spoon dhania
- 150 gm or 10 pieces of big chillies red and green
- 1 packet achar masala
- Red Mirch and salt to taste
Method to cookÂ Chatpati Achari Gosht:Â
- Prepare achar masala with luke warm water, so it will be easy to stuff in Chillies
- Deseed chillies and add the achari masala
- Pour Mustard oil (any oil you prefer for the dish) into frying pan. Heat it for few minutes then fry these stuffed chillies
- Prepare mutton to Cook in pressure cooker. (pressure cooker save energy/fuel)
- Fry onions in the choice of your oil. Add tomato, ginger garlic paste and chicken powder masala or garam masala.
- Steer it well and add mutton.
- Mix it well and pour warm water and simmer it well.
- After 3-5 whistle, wait for steam to escapes and then add fried masala mirch with its oil to meat.
- Toss to mix well and serve hot with chapati
- Vegetarians you can substitute meat with paneer or soya nuggets. Tastes as good