- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Serves: 6 People
Ingredients to make Chapli kebab — Originated in Pakistan :
- 500 gm of minced Chicken
- 1 Onion sliced and finely cut into small pieces
- 2 Cloves of garlic ( finely minced)
- 1 inch Ginger ( finely minced)
- 1/2 cup of Mint leaves
- 1/2 cup of minced Pomegranate seeds
- 1 plum Tomato sliced in round shape
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp of Cumin powder
- 2 tsp of garam Masala powder2 tsp of garam Masala powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Chapli kebab — Originated in Pakistan :
Process all the ingredients in a food processor until each and every masala gets incorporated with the chicken mixture ..
Transfer the mixture in a medium-sized bowl.
Shape into 2 inch patties with the help of the palm of your hands ( pressing with your fingers )—
Heat large skillet with vegetable oil, place one slice of tomato ring on each of the flattened kebabs and fry 5 to 6 of them at a time — cook for 10 to 15 minutes on each side or until done.
Repeat with the remaining patties — Serve it with salad , pudina chutney or any other sauce of your liking
Leave A Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.