Prep time: 60
Cook time: 80
Serves: 3 People
Ingredients for Bread Rasmalai :
- 1 litre milk
- 50 gm sugar
- 6 white bread
- 12 crushed cashews
- 12 crushed pistachios
- 10 chopped almonds
- 2 pinches saffron
How to Make Bread Rasmalai :
- Turn on the flame and put a deep-bottomed pan on it, add milk in the pan and let it boil.
- Boil the milk on low flame till it reduces to half of its original quantity (i.e. 1/2 litre).
- Now add sugar, cashews, pistachios, almonds and saffron, mix them well.
- Keep stirring till the quantity is reduced to 1/4th.
- Turn off the flame and allow it to cool.
- Use cookie cutter to carve out round bread shapes.
- Take two bread slices at a time and dip into the thickened milk, leave them there for 40 to 60 seconds.
- Take out the soaked bread slices along with the malai milk in a serving plate.
- Garnish it with almond, pistachio and saffron. Bread rasmalai is ready to serve.
- You may serve it immediately or serve it after keeping in fridge for 2 to 3 hours.