Prep time: 20
Cook time: 40
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Baked Pasta :
- 3 cup wholewheat pasta
- 4 chopped tomato
- 2 onion
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped mushroom
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped eggplant/ brinjal
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped capsicum (green pepper)
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 4 tablespoon rice bran oil
- 50 gm grated cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 4 sliced green olives
How to Make Baked Pasta :
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the boiled pasta, all the chopped vegetables, rice bran oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and chilli flakes very well.
- Transfer the mixed pasta ingredients into a wide but deep baking dish.
- Sprinkle the grated paneer, and cheese evenly on top.
- Bake at 150 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes, until the top layer is golden brown.
- Cut and serve warm with a drizzle of olive oil, and some garlic bread!