Prep time: 5
Cook time: 25
Serves: 1 People
Ingredients for Apple sauce :
- 2 apple
- 2/3 cup water
How to Make Apple sauce :
- To prepare this easy baby food, wash the apples properly.
- Peel off their skin and then cut it into pieces. Discard the seeds.
- Heat a saucepan with water over a medium- low flame. Add the apple pieces to it and boil them till they become tender.
- Remove from the flame and allow the mixture to cool down.
- Add to the food processor and blend into a smooth puree.
- Transfer to a small bowl and serve to the baby.