Prep time: 20
Cook time: 30
Serves: 6 People
Ingredients for Aata Cake :
- 1 1/2 Cups Jaggery
- 2 Cups Aata
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 Cup Curd
- 3/4 Cup Oil
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Raisins
- 2 Tbsp Walnuts
How to Make Aata Cake :
- Take jaggery in a big round bowl.
- Take aata in a sieve and transfer it to the jaggery bowl.
- Now take baking soda and baking powder along with cinnamon powder and sieve it to the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly together. .
- Now take curd in a separate bowl
- Add oil and whisk them well.
- Add the curd-oil mixture to the jiggery mix.
- Whisk all of it together.
- Keep whisking till a thick paste is form.
- Now add water to the paste and whisk again.
- Whisk till the mixture is of thick cream-like consistency.
- Add raisins and walnuts to the mixture and mix well.
- Take a baking tray and oil it completely.
- Pour the mixture to it, add more walnuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degree Celsius,
- When completely baked, cut small pieces.