Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: Nil
Serves: 2-3 People
Ingredients for Aamras :
- Mangoes – 2
- Sugar – as needed
- Cream/Milk – 2-3 tbsp (optional)
- Cardamom – 1
- Saffron/ Chopped nuts – for garnish
How to Make Aamras :
- Wash and peel the mangoes. Chop the flesh into small pieces.
- Take these pieces into a blender or a mixie jar. Add some cream, cardamom and required sugar. Add sugar depending on the sweetness of the mangoes.
- Blend it to a smooth puree.
- Remove the puree into a serving dish. Garnish with chopped nuts or saffron strands.
- Chill it for 1-2 hours before serving.