Prep time: 10
Cook time: 45
Serves: 6 People
Ingredients for Zafrani Pulao :
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 10 Green cardamom
- 25 Gram Almonds
- 25 Gram Cashews
- 25 Gram Raisins
- 1 Kg Basmati rice (semi cooked)
- 100 Gram Sugar
- 500 Gram Milk
- 50 Gram Cream
- A pinch of Saffron
How to Cook Zafrani Pulao :
- In a pan add margarine followed by ghee for flavor. Throw in the almonds, raisins and cashew nuts and constantly stir it for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the semi-cooked basmati rice and mix well.
- Add milk and cream in the sauce pan and put it on the burner for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add saffron to the milk and keep it on the burner for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour this milk on the rice. Cover it and let it cook through for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped veggies.