- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Serves: 10 People
Ingredients to cook Vegetarian Tortilla Pinwheels :
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 1 white Onion, finely chopped
- 1 green bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small Carrot, finely cubed
- 50g Paneer, cubed
- 2 large Flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- Salt, a pinch
- Black Pepper powder, to taste
- 4 cheese slices
How to cook Vegetarian Tortilla Pinwheels :
In a large bowl, whisk mayonnaise and stir in all the vegetables.
Next add salt and black pepper powder. Mix well.
Spread good amount of the mixture on top of one of the tortillas.
Place two cheese slices on top; roll up tortilla tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Remove from refrigerator and unwrap.
Slice into rounds and display on serving plate or tray.
Leave A Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.