Prep time: 10
Cook time: 25
Serves: 5 People
Ingredients for Tomato Garlic Pasta :
- 400 gm wholewheat pasta
- 500 gm cherry tomatoes
- 15 cloves garlic
- 2 handful parmesan cheese
- 8 leaves basil
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- salt as required
- powdered black pepper as required
- water as required
How to Cook Tomato Garlic Pasta :
- To make this delicious pasta recipe, first cook the wholewheat pasta. For the same, put a heavy-bottomed pan on medium flame. Add water in it and give it a boil. Add some salt in it to flavour the pasta. Now, add the wholewheat pasta (spaghetti) in the pan and let it cook. Once cooked, drain the water and keep the pasta aside till it is required.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and chop them into small pieces. Mince the garlic cloves and grate the parmesan cheese. Keep these ingredients in different bowls.
- Now, put a non-stick pan on medium flame and heat some oil in it. Add the cut cherry tomatoes in the pan and cook them for 4-5 minutes.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked, add the minced garlic and mix it with the tomatoes. Also, add salt and black pepper to season the mix.
- Follow it by adding the chopped coriander leaves and mix everything together. Let this mixture cook for around 10 minutes so that the tomatoes are cooked and properly mashed. If the mix seems to dry up, add a little water.
- Finally, add the earlier cooked wholewheat pasta in the pan and mix all the ingredients together. Remove the pan from flame.
- Garnish the prepared pasta dish with grated parmesan cheese and basil leaves. Transfer to the plates and serve immediately.