Prep time: 10
Cook time: 25
Serves: 6 People
Ingredients for Tinda Masala :
- 1/2 Kg Tinda (scraped and cut into 6-8 pieces lengthwise)
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tsp Coriander (dhania) powder
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder (lal mirch powder)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/4 tsp Garam masala powder
- 2-3 Green chillies (slit)
- 1 Tbsp Coriander leaves (dhaniya), chopped
How to Cook Tinda Masala :
- Heat the oil and add cumin seeds.
- When the seeds begin to splutter, add the green chillies and tinda, and stir-fry 2-3 times.
- Add coriander powder, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, and the garam masala. Stir to mix well.
- Cover and cook over low heat, stirring a few times till cooked.
- Serve masaledar tindas hot garnished with coriander leaves.