- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Serves: 4 People
Ingredients to cook Thai Red Curry ( Vegetarian) :
- For the curry paste:
- 2 tbsp of Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp of Coriander seeds
- 4 big red chillies
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- 3 lemongrass stalks chopped
- Fresh galangal or Ginger finely chopped
- 5 to 6 fresh kaffir Lime leaves
- 2 Shallots chopped
- 5 to 6 Cloves of Garlic
- A handful bunch of fresh Coriander
- 2 tbsp of sunflower Oil
- 2 tbsp of fish sauce( optional)in this recipe fish sauce has not been used
- For curry:
- Coconut milk
- Red curry paste
- 7 to 8 florets of Cauliflower
- 5 baby Corns cut into halves
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Carrot
- 7 to 8 small sized medium Mushroom
- 1 small broccoli
How to cook Thai Red Curry ( Vegetarian) :
Grind cumin seeds, coriander seeds, garlic cloves, shallots, galangal, coriander leaves, kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass stalk, Red chillies with paprika and sunflower oil. To form a smooth paste
In a pan heat coconut milk bring it to boil then add the red curry paste and mix it properly.
Let it shimmer.
Add salt, Add cauliflower, add baby corn, carrot cut into wedges let these cook.
Then add rest of the vegetables let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
Leave A Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.