Prep Time: 0 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Thai Noodle Soup :
- 250g thin rice noodles
- 1/2 cups french beans chopped
- 1 cup spinach blanched lightly
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 150g boneless chicken small pieces
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce or 2 tablespoons soy sauce and 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoons chilly flakes
How to Cook Thai Noodle Soup :
Boil noodles in a boiler with 4 cups of water and a pinch of salt.Cook over medium heat till tender to bite.
Remove from heat.Drain and rinse in cool water for 30 seconds and place individual portions in serving bowls.
Now boil chicken stock and add 1 cup of water.Then add chicken and french beans , cook until softened.
Pour over the noodles with spinach and fish sauce or soya sauce with lime.
Garnish noodles with some cilantro leaves and chilly flakes and serve.