Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Serves: 3 People
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Wedges :
- 4 medium sweet potato
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- salt as required
- paprika as required
How to Cook Sweet Potato Wedges :
- To begin with, wash the sweet potatoes under running water. Then peel the skin and slice them well vertically.
- Next, take a small bowl and mix together olive oil, salt and paprika. Then, take the sweet potato wedges and coat them well with mixture in the bowl.
- Now, grease a baking tray with olive oil and carefully place the potato wedges on it, and place it inside the oven.
- Bake the sweet potato wedges at 200 degrees Celsius for about 15 minutes. Once baked, take the baking tray out and serve these sweet potato wedges with your favourite dip.