Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Pasta :
- 250 gm pasta macaroni
- 5 tablespoon cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato
- 1 large broccoli
- 200 gm paneer
- 2 egg
- 2 sweet potato
- 4 cup water
How to Cook Sweet Potato Pasta :
- To prepare this delicious pasta recipe, add the potatoes in a bowl along with water and let it boil. After this, dice them in a bowl. Then, place a skillet on medium flame and add water to it. Let it boil and add pasta in it.
- Dice the paneer and sweet potatoes and trim the broccoli. In another bowl, break the eggs and beat them. Take a large bowl, add diced paneer and mix with the beaten eggs. Add the boiled pasta to another large bowl, and add trimmed broccoli along with diced sweet potatoes.
- Add the egg mixture, tomatoes and transfer to an oven-proof dish. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Place the oven-proof dish tray in a pre-heated oven at 175 degree Celsius and bake for about 10 minutes or until it turns golden. Remove from the oven and serve hot.