Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Cutlets :
- 4 boiled sweet potato
- 2 onion
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1/4 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 6 tablespoon gram flour (besan)
- 2 tablespoon rice flour
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 handfuls coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup refined oil
- salt as required
How to Cook Sweet Potato Cutlets :
- In a medium sized bowl, mash the sweet potatoes and add the finely chopped onions, chopped coriander leaves, salt, gram flour along with the rice flour. Now, add the lemon juice, red chilli powder along with turmeric and mix well until it turns into a soft dough.
- Now make turn them into small round balls and flatten them out between your palms, making them into patties.
- In a pan, heat oil over medium flame and shallow fry the cutlets, one by one. Flip and fry both sides until they turn golden. Once done, transfer them onto a plate lined with absorbent paper to soak up the excess oil. Serve these hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney to enjoy!