Prep time: 5
Cook time: 15
Serves: 6 People
Ingredients for Sweet Paniyaram :
- 2 1/2 cup idli batter
- 1/3 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup jaggery
- 4 tablespoon rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon green cardamom
How to Cook Sweet Paniyaram :
- Take a bowl and mix idli batter with grated coconut, jaggery, rice flour and green cardamom powder.
- Take a paniyaram pan and grease with ghee.
- Place it over medium flame and fill 3/4 of the moulds with the prepared batter.
- Cover with the lid and cook well from both the sides till they turn brown in colour. Take out and serve hot.