Prep time: 15
Cook time: 30
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Stuffed Malai Kofta :
- 4 Potatoes, boiled
- 250 Gram Paneer, mashed
- 2 Nos Green chillies, chopped
- 1 1/2 Bunch Coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 Cup Khoya
- Dry fruits
- 2 Nos Onions, chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 Cup Tomato puree
- 2 tsp Kasoori methi
- 2 tsp Cashewnut paste
- 1/2 Cup Khoya
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 tsp Cream
How to Cook Stuffed Malai Kofta :
- Take boiled potatoes in a bowl, add paneer followed by green chillies, coriander leaves, a teaspoon salt and a cup of khoya to it.
- Mash the ingredients thoroughly to make a thick paste.
- Take small portions of the mixture to make balls of it and stuff dry fruits inside.
- Now take some maida and roll the stuffed balls in it.
- In a wok full of oil, deep fry the stuffed balls till golden brown.
- Now saute chopped onion in a pan, add ginger-garlic paste, salt, turmeric and red chilli powder. Mix for a while.
- Add tomato puree, mix well and bring to simmer. Now put some kasoori methi and cashewnut paste along with khoya. Mix well.
- After a while put coriander leaves and milk, mix thoroughly and add cream. Mix well and bring to simmer.
- Pour the cooked curry over the fried koftas. Serve Stuffed Malai Kofta hot.