Prep time: 15
Cook time: 30
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Singhade Ki Kadhi :
- 250 Gram Curd
- 30 GRAM Singhare ka atta
- 2 Nos Dried red chilies whole
- 1 TSP Cumin seeds
- 1 TSP Sendha namak
- 1 TSP Ginger green chili paste
- 8 Nos Curry leaves
How to Cook Singhade Ki Kadhi :
- Beat the curd with a whisk and add singhare ka atta to it. Make a very smooth batter. Make sure there are no lumps. Keep this aside.
- Now in a heavy bottomed pan heat ghee and add the cumin seeds. When they begin to sputter, add the ginger, green chili paste and sauté it for a minute.
- Lower the flame and add the curd mixture. Stir constantly. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add salt. Transfer to a bowl.
- For the tempering, heat ghee in a small pan. Add the curry leaves and the dried red chilies. Pour this tempering in reserved kadhi.
- Garnish with chopped fresh coriander and serve with Samak Chawal.