Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients of Shimla Mirch Ke Pakore :
- 2 sliced,de seeded capsicum ( green pepper)
- 1 cup gram flour (besan)
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/3 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/3 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 cup refined oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50 ml water
- 1/2 cup rice flour
How to Cook Shimla Mirch Ke Pakore :
- In a large bowl, add gram flour, rice flour, all the spices along with salt and crushed garlic. Mix well all the ingredients.
- Add a little water, mix it well to make smooth thick batter for the pakoras.
- Now heat oil in a deep-bottomed pan to deep fry the capsicum pakora.
- Coat the capsicum slices with the prepared batter and gently put it in the hot oil one by one.
- Deep fry the pakoras from both side till it turns golden brown. Take out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil from it.
- Serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup and enjoy!