Prep time: 10
Cook time: 15
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Semolina Payasam :
- 2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoon semolina
- sugar as required
- 1 teaspoon green cardamom
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 tablespoon roasted cashews
How to Cook Semolina Payasam :
- Heat ghee over low-medium flame and fry the cashew nuts till golden brown in colour and keep it aside.
- Boil milk over low-medium flame in a thick-bottomed pan. Meanwhile, heat a kadhai and roast the semolina (rava) in little ghee till the raw smell disappears.
- Add this roasted rava to the boiled milk and stir well. Then, add sugar as required along with cardamom powder. Mix well on low flame till the rava gets cooked.
- When the rava is cooked completely, garnish the dessert with roasted cashews and serve hot.