Prep time: 20
Cook time: 40
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Seb Aur Badaam Ka Shorba :
- 150 almond, peeled
- 20 ginger
- 5 white pepper powder
- 10 honey
- 2 jeera
- for topping cream
- 10 refined oil
- 5 shahijeera
- 5 saunf
- 2 cinnamon
- to taste salt
- 200 veg stock
How to Cook Seb Aur Badaam Ka Shorba :
- Blanch the almonds, make a puree and keep aside.
- In a pan, heat a little oil,add ginger and green apple dices with a little water to boil.
- Cool it down to make a puree.
- In a separate sauce pan, add a little refined oil, shahijeera, saunf and cinnamon and sauté well.
- Add almond puree to cook for sometime then add apple puree
- After that, add a good vegetable stock cook for 20 minutes, add honey, pepper and jeera powder.
- Check the seasoning.
- Finish with cream and almond flakes which are toasted and are with skin.