Prep Time: 0 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Sali Par Edu :
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp Sali (Sali is available in the market or you can make these at home by deep frying partially boiled grated potatoes.)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Cook Sali Par Edu :
- Grate the potatoes and then partially boil.
- Now deep fry them twice and add salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan and spread the sali.
- Break the eggs on top and cook it in a salamander grill for 3 minutes.
- Serve with baked beans and toast.