Prep time: 10
Cook time: 35
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Saewoo Bokumbop :
- 2 Cup Cooked rice
- 20-25 Small Shrimp
- 1/4 Onion
- 1/2 Cup Cooked green peas
- 2 roots Green onion
- 1-2 Egg
- 2-3 Tbsp Vegetable oil/butter
- 3-4 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- To taste Salt
- To taste Pepper
How to Cook Saewoo Bokumbop :
- Cook rice as directed in a rice cooker or in a pot.
- Dice and mince green onions, onions, and garlic.
- In a frying pan, sauté onion and frozen peas (defrost in microwave first) in butter or vegetable oil. Set aside.
- Sauté shrimps with garlic in butter or vegetable oil. When lightly brown, add vegetable mixture and cook for additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add cooked rice to mixture.
- In another small frying pan, scramble 1-2 egg(s) and add to mixture as well.
- Add salt and pepper to meet taste.
- Add soy sauce (amount dependent on preference), salt and black pepper to meet taste. Mix all ingredients well and simmer for an additional minute.