Prep time: 10
Cook time: 25
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Sabudane Ki Kheer :
- 1/2 Cup Sabudana (Sago Pearls)
- 4 Cups Milk
- 4 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/2 Cup Water
How to Cook Sabudane Ki Kheer :
- Wash Sabudana in water and drain. Soak Sabudana in water for 2 hours.
- It will absorb almost all the water and the size will increase.
- Heat the milk in a heavy bottomed pan over medium flame.
- When milk comes to boil add soaked Sabudana. Cook them until they turn transparent and soft for around 10-15 minutes, make sure to stir continuously.
- Add sugar to it & let it dissolve. Lower the heat and add cardamom powder.
- Stir continuously and cook until milk turns thick. It will take approx. 5-7 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and transfer prepared Sabudana Kheer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish it with sliced almonds and serve warm or chilled.