Prep time: 20
Cook time: 20
Serves: 5 People
Ingredients for Sabudana Vada :
- 1 Cup Sabudana (soaked)
- 1/2 Cup Peanuts (grounded)
- 1 tsp Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 Cup Potatoes (boiled)
- 1 Tbsp Coriander leaves
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- To serve along Curd
How to Cook Sabudana Vada :
- Take soaked sabudana in a bowl.
- Add ground peanuts to it, along with green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, boiled potatoes, coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Mash and mix the ingredients thoroughly to make a thick mixture.
- Make small, round, tikki like balls of the mixture.
- Put these balls in hot oil for deep frying.
- Fry them until golden brown.
- Serve Sabudana Vada along with curd.