Prep time: 10
Cook time: 15
Serves: 1 People
Ingredients for Sabudana Khichri :
- 1 Cup Sabudana
- 1 Cup Peanuts
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt
- 2 tsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 1/2 Potatoes (Boiled)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Green Chillies, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Black Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Leaves
How to Cook Sabudana Khichri :
- Soak sabudana in a bowl for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, drain the water, squeeze and refrigerate for an hour.
- Take soaked sabudana in another bowl and add crushed peanuts and black salt to it.
- Mix well.
- Now take ghee in a pan, add cumin seeds and saute a little.
- Add black pepper and Sabudana-peanut mix to the pan, sprinkle some black pepper again on top.
- Mix well and serve with garnishing of coriander leaves.