Prep time: 5
Cook time: 25
Serves: 1 People
Ingredients for Ragi Porridge :
- 2 tablespoon ragi flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon powdered jaggery
- milk as required
- water as required
How to Cook Ragi Porridge :
- To prepare this easy recipe, heat a pan with water over a medium flame and add jaggery powder to it. Bring them to a boil until the jaggery melts completely.
- Once done, add the ragi flour to the pan and keep stirring. Make sure no lumps are formed.
- Add milk as required and cook until the porridge achieves a thick consistency.
- Turn off the flame and remove the pan from the flame. Allow the porridge to cool down.
- Serve to the baby.