Prep time: 10
Cook time: 25
Serves: 3 People
Ingredients for Potato and Paneer Cutlets :
- 1 1/2 cup paneer
- 1 1/2 cup potato
- salt as required
- 2 green chilli
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- sugar as required
- chaat masala as required
How to Cook Potato and Paneer Cutlets :
- Start by cooking the peas in a pressure cooker placed over medium flame till 2 whistles. Wash the potatoes under running water and peel off the skin. Chop them and transfer to a blender jar along with paneer and peas. Blend on a high speed for a few seconds. Once you attain a coarse paste, transfer it to a separate bowl and set aside.
- Place a pan on medium flame and once the pan is hot enough, dry roast the cumin seeds on medium flame. Now, pound these seeds using a mortar and pestle and mix with the paste prepared above along with finely chopped green chilies, sugar and salt.
- Make small oval shaped cutlets out of the batter prepared above. Now, place a pan over medium flame and pour oil in it. Once the oil is hot enough, drop these cutlets one by one in it and fry till they turn golden brown in color.
- Once fried, transfer them to a large serving plate and pat dry using paper towels in order to soak up the extra oil. Serve them to your guests along with some dips.