Prep time: 10
Cook time: 45
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Peas And Mint Soup :
- 500 gms frozen peas
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 3 spring onions finely chopped
- 1.25 liters chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp sour cream
- Small bunch of fresh mint
How to Cook Peas and Mint Soup :
- Add stalks of mint to the chicken stock.
- In a deep pan take some olive oil, add garlic, onions and peas. Let it cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the chicken stalk to the soup mix and add some salt and pepper. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Blend the soup mix with a blender and add sour cream .Continue to blend until creamy.
- To Serve: Garnish the peas and mint soup with sour cream and mint leaves.