Prep time: 10
Cook time: 15
Serves: 8 People
Ingredients for Peach Halwa :
- 4 cup peaches
- 4 tablespoon ghee
- 2 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- 3 tablespoon flaked almonds
- 1 cup khoya
- 1 cup sugar
How to Cook Peach Halwa :
- To prepare this delicious halwa recipe, crumble khoya in a large bowl and keep aside. Then, wash the peaches in running water and chop them on a chopping board. Keep the chopped peaches in another bowl till required.
- Now, put a kadhai over medium flame and heat ghee in it. Once the ghee is melted and hot enough, add the chopped peaches in it and stir continuously. Mash the peaches using a wooden spatula and simultaneously stir the mixture.
- Next, put in sugar and crumbled khoya in the peach mixture and keep stirring the peaches over medium flame until you get the desired consistency of a thick halwa.
- Sprinkle the cardamom powder in the kadhai and mix well. When done, switch off the burner and transfer the halwa into serving bowls. Garnish with almond flakes and serve hot.