Prep Time: 0 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Parsi Sali Keema :
- 400 gm lamb mince
- 10 gm turmeric
- 50 gm ginger garlic paste
- 50 ml oil
- 1 gm cardamom
- 1 gm cinnamon
- 1 gm cloves
- 5 gm cumin seeds
- 10 gm garlic
- 100 gm onions
- 100 gm tomatoes
- 5 gm green chillies
- 5 gm turmeric
- 5 chilli powder
- 20 gm coriander powder
- 5 gm garam masala powder
- 20 gm coriander leaves
- 75 gm apricot puree
- 20 gm mint leaves
- Potato straws (Aloo lachchas), to garnish
How to Cook Parsi Sali Keema :
- Boil the lamb mince with turmeric, ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Chop the onions, tomatoes, garlic, coriander leaves and mint.
- Slit the green chillies lengthwise.
- Heat the oil and add the cardamom, cinnamon and the cloves.
- Add the cumin seeds and when they crackle add garlic and saute until golden.
- Add the onions and brown slightly, add the tomatoes and the rest of the ingredients.
- Saute for 5 minutes on a slow flame and add the boiled lamb mince.
- Cook for 10 minutes stirring constantly. Serve garnished with potato straws.
To make potato straws (Aloo lachchas):
- Cut the potatoes into match stick size and deep fry them.