Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Parsi Mutton Cutlets :
- 250 Gram Mutton mince
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 Green chilli (coarsely ground)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Clove-cinnamon powder
- 2 Tbsp Potatoes (mashed), boiled
- 5-6 Pudina leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Coriander, chopped
- To taste Salt
- To coat Bread crumbs
- 4 Eggs (whisked, to coat the cutlets)
- To deep fry Oil
How to Cook Parsi Mutton Cutlets :
- In a bowl take the mince and massage it with your hands for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add the ginger paste, garlic paste, green chilli, turmeric, red chilli powder, clove-cinnamon powder, mashed potato, pudina, dhaniya and salt. Mix it well.
- Make medium sized round patties (makes around 5-6). Coat the cutlets with bread crumbs from both sides. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Whisk eggs. Coat the refrigerated cutlets in the egg mixture. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown from both sides.
- Serve with sliced onions and chutney. Squeeze some lemon juice on top if you want.